The AES team offers outside normal school hours cultural, sports and artistic activities for students from grade CP to Terminale.
The main objective of these activities is to provide an introduction to new practices: silk painting, plastic arts, judo, theater in English, badminton, swimming, Pencak silat ... The description of the activities is available below .22 people conduct these activities:
- On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday : from 3pm to 4.15pm for primary students, then from 4.45pm to 6.15pm for secondary students
- On Wednesday: from 12.45pm to 2.15pm for all levels.
- 1st term : from September to January (registration in September)
- 2nd term : from February to June (registration in January)
Students may choose up to two activities per week.
For football and swimming activities, it is possible to choose multiple sessions per week, up to a maximum of 4.
Terms of registration / payment: click here
AES Planning for the 2nd session 2016/2017:
- For elementary students (CP to CM2) : click here
- For secondary students (Collège-Lycée) : click here
Access to the registration module: click hereAES Team - Email
Françoise Nilsson : +60 (03) 6250 4415 Ext 10
Delphine Muntaner : +60 (03) 6250 4415 Ext 23