The ECA team offers outside normal school hours cultural, sports and artistic activities for students from grade CP to Terminale.
The main objective of these activities is to provide an introduction to new practices: choir, plastic arts, judo, Mandarin discovery, badminton, swimming, Pencak silat ...
24 instructors conduct these activities:
- On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday : from 2:45pm to 4.15pm for primary students, then from 4.45pm to 6.15pm for secondary students
- On Wednesday: from 12.45pm to 2.15pm for all levels.
- On Saturday : from 9:30am to 11:30am for all levels
The ECA annual program is divided into 2 terms:
- 1st term : from September to January (registration in September)
- 2nd term : from February to June (registration in January)
Students may choose up to two activities per week (homework and day care not included)
For football and swimming activities, it is possible to choose multiple sessions per week, up to a maximum of 4.
Registration for the FIRST TERM will START
On the Saturday 22nd of September 2018 at 8am
until Monday 24th of September 2018 at 6pm.
Terms of registration / payment: click here
ECA Planning for the 1st session 2018/2019: click here
Access to the registration module: click hereAES Team - Email
Elodie PINOT : +60 (03) 6250 4415 Ext 10