Applying for the School Year 2018-2019
Visiting the school
The LFKL organizes school tours everday during the week. Parents are welcome to discover the school and facilities.
Our Primary Director is also happy to meet new families and answer questions regarding our curriculum, learning environment and activities.
To schedule a school visit or to meet the Primary Director, please contact our secretary by email or at: 00 603 62 50 44 15.
How can you start applying?
If you need any information regarding your children enrollment, please refer to the Financial Regulations of the LFKL by clicking here.
First, enter our online application and register by creating an account here: admission. You will then be given a username and a password to complete the online application form.
Your application should include the following documents:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any enquiry or need any assistance regarding the online application: by email or by phone at 00 603 62 50 44 15.
Make sure your application is complete by providing all the documents required.
Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by our admission department.
You will then receive an enrolment confirmation by email.
The email will include the next steps to follow, such as meeting our Primary Director to find a suitable class for your child or to finalize the enrolment by paying for the school fees (within 3 weeks) as per below:
- Initial enrolment fees (5 000 RM for TPS/PS/MS classes and 10 000 RM for the other levels)
- Deposit (9 000 RM)
Your child will be able to start school once the payment has been made.
- The initial enrolment fees and the deposit should be paid after the enrolment confirmation from the LFKL administrative office, within 3 weeks.
- If the initial enrolment fees and the deposit are not paid within the deadline at the LFKL administrative office, your place may be assigned to another family.
- Payments can be done at the accounts Department: by cheque or in cash in ringgits.
Opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. Wednesday from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. and from 1.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Or by bank transfer: in ringgits or in euros. Download the school bank details