School Year 2017-2018
For any enrolment request for your children at the LFKL, you must first refer to the Financial Regulations. (click here)
You must then create an account and complete the online form by clicking on: admission
Do not submit your application unless you can attach the following documents to the application:
- The student’s passport
- The certificate of school attendance
- The parent's passeport
- The family record book
- Annexe 1 or the letter confirming fee coverage from your employer
Your application will not be processed without these documents.
Once your child has been accepted, you will receive an enrolment confirmation by email and you will have to pay:
- Initial enrolment fees (10 000 RM for 2017-2018)
- The deposit (9 000 RM for 2017-2018)
These payments are to be made within three weeks to confirm your child’s enrolment and hold a place for them.
- The initial enrolment fees and the deposit are to be paid after the enrolment confirmation from the LFKL administrative office.
- If the initial enrolment fees and the deposit are not paid within three weeks of receipt of the confirmation by the LFKL administrative office, your place may be assigned to another family.
- At the accounts Department : by cheque or in cash in ringgits.
Opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. Wednesday from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. and from 1.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Bank transfer: in ringgits or in euros.
Download the school bank details
Information on school visits:
Visits run daily from 8:30 to 9:30, appointment must be made with the school office at 00 603 62 50 44 15.